Exhibitor Media Services
Your media and marketing success at the PGA Merchandise Show is important to us. Please let us know if we can be of special assistance.
2012/2013 PGA Merchandise Show Attending Media
Nearly 1,000 editorial media professionals representing 25 countries attended and reported from the 2013 PGA Merchandise Show. Attending journalists represented the full spectrum of consumer and trade golf media outlets, plus business, sports and lifestyle outlets such as Bloomberg News, Celebrated Living, ESPN.com, IMG TV (UK), Irish Examiner, L.A. Times, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, NBC Sports, New York Times, Chicago Daily Herald, Orlando Sentinel, Ottawa Citizen, Palm Beach Post, Sporting Goods Intelligence, Sports Illustrated, Sunday Post (Scotland), The Globe & Mail (Toronto), the Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Sports.
2013 PGA Merchandise Show Complimentary Media/PR Resources:
- Free Exhibitor Webinars (Recorded)
Maximizing Exhibitor Media Exposure at the PGA Merchandise Show: Free webinars designed to show you how to maximize your exposure while exhibiting at the PGA Show.
- Build Out Your Online Listing—FREE - The online exhibitor directory is the first place PGA Professionals, retailers and MEDIA go to learn more about your company before and after the PGA Merchandise Show. At absolutely no cost, your company is able to showcase the following for free in your exhibitor listing: company name, description, product listings, booth number, address, phone number, fax number, Web site URL, press releases, public relations contact and show specials. Access the exhibitor tool kit here to build out your listing.
If you have any problems logging in please contact Eric Roland at 203-840-5424 or ERoland@reedexpo.com.
- Utilize the FREE Exhibitor News Release Template - A PGA Merchandise Show exhibitor news release template has been designed for you to easily insert your company and product information for distribution to media regarding your show participation and product announcements at the upcoming Show. Access the template here.
- FREE News Release Placements - Upload to www.PGAShow.com for multiple placements including your online exhibitor directory listing; the PGA Merchandise Show online media resources page; the advance electronic press kit sent to nearly 2,000 golf, sports & sports business media; plus the "green" media library for use by media onsite in Orlando. Access the exhibitor tool kit here to build out your listing. (If you have any problems logging in please contact Eric Roland at 203-840-5424 or ERoland@reedexpo.com.) Add Media Materials to Your Listing in TWO Easy Steps:
- The first page to appear is the "Exhibitor Dashboard" page. To add/edit press releases, please click on "Company Information," then "Press Releases" in the top green tool bar.
- Enter data into all required fields, and click "Add."
- FREE News Release Submissions in The Wire - The PGA Golf Exhibitions' partnership with The Wire, golf's daily electronic newsletter, provides PGA Merchandise Show exhibitors with free news release submissions regarding their Show participation beginning October 15, 2012 through January 31, 2013. The release must include the PGA Merchandise Show within the text; use an e-mail subject heading of "Wire: PGA Show 2013" & be sent to email@example.com
- FREE – Exhibitor News Release Distribution to Golf/Sports Media – Upload your PGA Merchandise Show news release to your online listing and PGA Golf Exhibitions will share a link to it in the weekly PGA Merchandise Show media email distributed to nearly 2,000 golf and sports media professionals.
- PGA Show News, PGA Magazine & PGA.com - Submit your company product news to The PGA of America's influential media properties:
- PGA Show News – the PGA Merchandise Show daily newspaper covering the companies, products and newsmakers of the annual industry gathering. All exhibitor media materials should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PGA Magazine - PGA Magazine will provide comprehensive Show coverage in PGA Magazine and PGAMagazine.com. All exhibitor media materials should be sent to email@example.com
- PGA.com - Editors from the PGA.com staff will produce the official webcast of the PGA Merchandise Show. Send exhibitor media announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download a Golf Trade Media Mailing List.Access general contact information for golf trade media here and share your exhibiting company/product news with media relevant to your market.
- Plan to Promote On Site! Announce celebrity or special guest appearances; contests & give-aways; Show specials; and in-booth events by adding your information to the online tool kit. We will promote this information to attendees and media in advance and onsite through a variety of communication vehicles.
- Complimentary News Conference Facilities—PGA Golf Exhibitions provides a meeting room for companies to hold 25-minute news conferences. Room set-up, staging and most AV equipment are provided at no charge. Click here to request a press conference meeting room.