Your media and marketing success at the PGA Merchandise Show is important to us. Please let us know if we can be of special assistance.
2013 PGA Merchandise Show Attending Media
Nearly 1,000 editorial media professionals representing 25 countries attended and reported from the 2013 PGA Merchandise Show. Attending journalists represented the full spectrum of consumer and trade golf media outlets, plus business, sports and lifestyle outlets such as Bloomberg News, Celebrated Living, ESPN.com, IMG TV (UK), Irish Examiner, L.A. Times, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, NBC Sports, New York Times, Chicago Daily Herald, Orlando Sentinel, Ottawa Citizen, Palm Beach Post, Sporting Goods Intelligence, Sports Illustrated, Sunday Post (Scotland), The Globe & Mail (Toronto), the Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Sports.
2014 PGA Merchandise Show Complimentary Media/PR Resources:
- Free Exhibitor Webinar (Recorded)
- Maximizing Exhibitor Media Exposure at the PGA Merchandise Show: Free webinar designed to show you how to maximize your exposure while exhibiting at the PGA Show.
- Build Out Your Online Listing—FREE - The online exhibitor directory is the first place PGA Professionals, retailers and MEDIA go to learn more about your company before and after the PGA Merchandise Show. At absolutely no cost, your company is able to showcase the following for free in your exhibitor listing: company name, description, product listings, booth number, address, phone number, fax number, Web site URL, press releases, public relations contact and show specials. Access the exhibitor tool kit here to build out your listing.
If you have any problems logging in please contact Chris Kowalczik at 203-840-5524 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Utilize the FREE Exhibitor News Release Template - A PGA Merchandise Show exhibitor news release template has been designed for you to easily insert your company and product information for distribution to media regarding your show participation and product announcements at the upcoming Show. Access the template here.
- FREE News Release Placements - Upload to www.PGAShow.com for multiple placements including your online exhibitor directory listing; the PGA Merchandise Show online media resources page; the advance electronic press kit sent to nearly 2,000 golf, sports & sports business media; plus the "green" media library for use by media onsite in Orlando. Access the exhibitor tool kit here to build out your listing. (If you have any problems logging in please contact Chris Kowalczik at 203-840-5524 or email@example.com.) Add Media Materials to Your Listing in TWO Easy Steps:
- The first page to appear is the "Exhibitor Dashboard" page. To add/edit press releases, please click on "Company Information," then "Press Releases" in the top green tool bar.
- Enter data into all required fields, and click "Add."
- FREE News Release Submission in The Golf Wire - The PGA Golf Exhibitions' partnership with The Golf Wire, golf's daily electronic newsletter reaching 100,000 golf industry executive subscribers, provides PGA Merchandise Show exhibitors with ONE free news release submission regarding Show participation, available between October 15, 2013, through January 28, 2014. The release must include details of participation in the PGA Merchandise Show within the press release text; use an e-mail subject heading of "Wire: PGA Show 2014" & be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- News release should be attached as a word document and any images as jpegs. Limit one release per exhibiting company; one release per email.
- For more information about The Golf Wire corporate subscription rates and packages, visit www.thegolfwire.com or contact Larry Olah at LOlah@Golfweek.com.
- FREE – Exhibitor News Release Distribution to Golf/Sports Media – Upload your PGA Merchandise Show news release to your online listing and PGA Golf Exhibitions will share a link to it in the weekly PGA Merchandise Show media email distributed to nearly 2,000 golf and sports media professionals.
- PGA Show News, PGA Magazine & PGA.com - Submit your company product news to The PGA of America's influential media properties:
- PGA Show News – the PGA Merchandise Show daily newspaper covering the companies, products and newsmakers of the annual industry gathering. All exhibitor media materials should be sent to email@example.com
- PGA Magazine - PGA Magazine will provide comprehensive Show coverage in PGA Magazine and PGAMagazine.com. All exhibitor media materials should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PGA.com - Editors from the PGA.com staff will produce the official webcast of the PGA Merchandise Show. Send exhibitor media announcements to email@example.com.
- Download a Golf Trade Media Mailing List.Access general contact information for golf trade media here and share your exhibiting company/product news with media relevant to your market. Exhibitor PR Professionals may request a pre-registered editorial media contact database by contacting Sherry Major at firstname.lastname@example.org (beginning December 1, 2013).
- Plan to Promote On Site! Announce celebrity or special guest appearances; contests & give-aways; Show specials; and in-booth events by adding your information to the online tool kit. We will promote this information to attendees and media in advance and onsite through a variety of communication vehicles.
- Complimentary News Conference Facilities—PGA Golf Exhibitions provides a meeting room for companies to hold 25-minute news conferences. Room set-up, staging and most AV equipment are provided at no charge. Click here to request a press conference meeting room.